Welcome, guest. You are not logged in.
Log in or join for free!
Stay logged in
Forgot login details?

Stay logged in

For free!
Get started!

Mobile Blog


10.08.2009 17:05 EDT
Went to see my citizens advice bureau.After a long discussion and a bit of thinking i was advised to contact advocasy representation and stop sending updates from this site to gha staff and to stop my rent strike.also advised to tone this site down.Oh well the swaztikas have been deleted.Also emailed that i would be stopping the updates to staff.If she exists that this.still no reply from my recorded delivery letter from her as usual.

This page:

Help/FAQ | Terms | Imprint
Home People Pictures Videos Sites Blogs Chat